Friday 17 June 2016

End of Second Year

I've finished all my finals. Thank God.

Design of Steel Structure was quite a disaster. Technical subjects aren't meant to be easy and my lecturer made sure it is not made easy either. I'll just pray to get a decent result.

Topograhical Engineering was actually quite easy, but I couldn't answer questions on theories.

I just hope I can get a decent result.

IPTS, unlike IPTA, could actually dare to fail its students.

The problem with a private university, IPTS, is that lots of people enter the universities by money, not by quality. There are bounds to be people who know nothing and could not graduate eventually, or just couldn't bother to have financial restraint or consequences and they'll just fail if they think they can't do it because they have the money to fork out for a repeat.

I'm not one of them. I'm now in my second year and I've got lots of friends who failed previous papers and are now lagged behind.

I highly doubt I will be one of them but I cannot guarantee in the future.

On the bright side, I have finished my final exam. Yes baby I am a bird now set free!

No comments:

Post a Comment