Thursday 30 August 2012

Trial, Day 3

The first paper was Chemistry, a tough paper for me since I've never shown a slightest interest in the subject, exacerbated by the fact that the concepts are preposterously abstract and requires great imagination to visualise what is concealed behind seemingly discombobulating diagrams that are visualised by scientists but not drawn scientifically. Unveiling it is a tedious job, and I raised my flags lots of time. Exam was definitely a merciless killer. If you don't get what you study, you don't get the marks. That simple. The relation is direct and proportional. Luckily, some of the questions in the exam were rather simple, but by "simple", complicating calculations and drawings are still needed although more disconcerting ones are not tested. Overall, the paper was quite badly done.

Second paper would be Maths.T, the awful subject that even a person who shows profound interest to the subject will loathe it to the core. My teacher showed some mercy this time by being lenient. The questions that came out were quite tough, but very much easier if compared to STPM questions. The marks that we get might need to be lowered to estimate the possible grade obtained. Anyway, careless mistakes were done by obvious stupidity, laziness dominated my brain when I slacked and refused to rack my brain when I encountered a question I believed I could solve. Overall, this day sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment