Friday 17 August 2012

Just A Thought

I'll post about my exams later.

I had badminton yesterday, together with some friends. And that game made me thought something that I've reluctantly come to a conclusion, a very sad one.

I'm just not built for sports, because of the asthma in me.

My asthma never attacks, but it sure makes me gasps for air like hell every time I do something aggressive.

Perhaps, I should opt for a less heavy sports like mountain climbing that I've enjoyed and have no problems so far.

When I gasped for air yesterday, hard, and feeling lethargic, I thought for a while, and accepted it sombrely, making me emo for quite a while.

I like badminton, even if I'm suck at it. But I guess I just have to play another sport, as my body cannot support the heavy runnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment