Monday 20 August 2012

Trial STPM, Day 2

Let's cut to the chase. The first paper was Physics. You thought with only a few theories and equations to remember, it would definitely a cinch? This paper will prove you wrong. It's hard like shit. And the questions are just weird/hard to the core. The objective questions themselves are already a killer. There were a few questions that were almost indecipherable for me. With only 1 and a half hour, I didn't manage to finish it. I don't even have the confidence to get a 50 for the paper. Second paper for the day: MUET paper 3. Only objective questions, was pretty good. The more I read the passages, the more sleepy I felt. Oddly, the paper had an incredible soporific effect, and the more you read it, the more you had to fight off the sleepiness in you. Overall, an okay paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment