Sunday 12 August 2012

It's Here, Again!

The title refers to two things.

First, the annoying haze. I don't know why, but it just materialised out of nowhere and abruptly. It spread throughout the whole place, choking the air with heavy particles and literally killing my nose. I've been suffering from nasal allergy for a long time, and contaminants in the air could cause severe blockage in my nose, and I detest it.

The heat was unbearable as well. The weather is so hot, you could sweat like a pig even if you sit on the chair not moving a muscle.

Second thing that it refers to : exam! It has been months (specifically, 9 months) since I sat for my last exam (SPM). This time it's a whole new thing - STPM, an exam known (or notorious) for its difficulty (hence, the international recognition).

You thought studying only 4 subjects is easy? Nope, you're wrong. These 4 subjects are tough, abstract, and you've got lots to learn. Much more than SPM.

Since it's just a trial, I didn't really bother much about it. Just hope I won't flunk any. I care more about the actual exam more than the trial.

Anyway, good luck to everyone sitting for the exam this week. Hopefully, we can all get our targeted result (at least scraped through it, if you're really not confident), and be ebullient after that.

After this trial- PLAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment