Monday 20 August 2012

Trial STPM, Day 1

This year I'll sit for my exam in the hall, again. Let's go straight to the point.

The first paper is the relatively unimportant paper - Pengajian Am, a paper I don't really care much about the marks but do care about the content. What you study is actually very interesting but unfortunately too hard to remember. Given with only a mere 2 hours to complete 15 objectives, 4 structures, and 2 long essays, most of us couldn't complete it in time. Objectives were fine, so were subjective, but essay was a problem. I haven't written an essay for more than 9 months!!!!! I managed to finish writing 2 just in time, but ended up writing one wrong because I was too agitated. ==

Second paper of the day was Muet Paper 4: writing. It's fine, although I haven't done an exercise on either parts. I'm not quite sure whether I did the first part correctly, but I guess it doesn't matter now. Second part was ok. Still the old thing - I hate factual essays.

No comments:

Post a Comment