Wednesday 7 September 2011

Percubaan SPM, Day 3



One week of holiday, but typical students would only frolic and play, and eventually waste the whole holiday.

I'm a typical student. So, you can conjecture what I did during the holiday.

The first and only paper for today: Chemistry Paper 2. Perchance we should pray and thank God for only arranging one paper for today. Time was ample for us to read, but, typical students would be distracted by the surroundings and eventually lured to speaking. I'm a typical student, so you might have known......

Ok. When the exam started, the rain bucketed down too. Owing to the direction of the moderately strong wind, some rain were blown into my class. And it was very unfortunate the window I was sitting beside couldn't be close. Therefore, I had to sit on the teacher's table. Very embarrassing....and it was further exacerbated by the fragrance of the cupcakes that wafted from the rubbish bin.

Anyway the paper was fine. It wasn't torturing, but it wasn't a cinch either. A moderate standard. I did quite well (I presume) but I hope my results is good too.

Well, I should start revising now.




2 comments:

  1. I'm a typical student too;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lols everybody is a typical student :)
    Mind if I ask who are you?

    ReplyDelete