Tuesday 13 September 2011

Percubaan SPM, Day 5

Yesterday was all about memorisation, tomorrow is all about calculation.

Therefore, most of our minds are nearly crushed under the weight of formulae and as a result of twisting.

First paper for the day: the subject I conjecture most people fear the second most (the most would be Biology) - Add.Maths paper 2. Set by the notorious teacher KKS, the paper is thought to be diabolical, but gladly it turned out moderate. I can do some of the questions and I can't do some, but I choose not to leave anything blank.

Second paper for the day: Physics paper 2. I assume the paper is not going to be difficult because my teacher has told me prior to the exam that calculations in Physics have greatly reduced to nearly 20%. In Malaysia, Physics is not about calculation, it's about theory - Malaysia Boleh!

However, there are still quite a number of questions that left me discombobulated. But since it's over, I guess it doesn't matter much anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment