Thursday 8 September 2011

Percubaan SPM, Day 4

Today is the embodiment of hell, as everybody is rushing to peruse (or plough through) 100+ thick biology reference book to sit for the exam.

The thing is, there's too much things to study for Biology and hours or days are not enough to cover them. Hence, some resort to sacrifice their slumber to prepare for their exam, and ergo, many people come to school with heavy eye bags, black face, and lack of spirit.

Anyway, to me, the paper is moderate. Some I can answer, some I can't. But this exam does one thing to me: I realise I like reading Biology, but I hate studying it.

Second paper for the day: Moral - the most useless subject in the universe. The paper is so BORING till many people drop off when they were trying to finish off the question papers. The questions are boring, and the answers are overwhelmingly long. Summary: Useless and Boring subject.


No comments:

Post a Comment