Thursday 15 September 2011

Percubaan SPM, Day 6

Two days before today was about memorisation, and owing to that our mind nearly expanded beyond its limits;  yesterday was about calculations, and our brain neurones nearly intertwined to transmit impulses randomly. Today, however, is much relaxing. First paper of the day: Mathematics Paper 2. No matter how hard the paper can be, it can never be harder than Additional Mathematics. As expected, the paper is moderate. I will never say easy because I can never get an eye-appetizing 100. Second paper for the day: English paper 2. Set by a TESL teacher, the paper is moderately difficult, much better than second-class test's paper, which is full with flaws and confusing sentences that even native speakers are disconcerted. Anyway, the paper is, like I mentioned, moderate. I strive to score 60+ for the paper in question, but I fear that I can't reach my aim. Fingers are crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment