Friday 2 September 2011

Bad Habits Beget Troubles

I have been trying to think for a long time, trying to recognise the person who has been living with me for years.

Yes - I'm trying to fathom my personality.

It appears that nobody can truly see their true self, and I'm a subset of 'nobody'. Therefore, I sometimes turn to my friends for help, but they usually find this mortifying.

Well, I won't talk much about my bad habits or personalities (I do not think my personal lives should be shared with all and sundry)

One thing about me, that I'm sure all my friends loathe about and actually, I hate this myself, is that I couldn't control myself from lashing out or lamenting every time I see something that is not to my liking.

It's true - I admit this is my biggest flaw, and one that is deadly hard to eradicate.

But I would still try, with every effort I can make. I MUST TRY to kick this habit because it'll only haul my friends away, not drawing them to me.

For those I have behaved like this to them, please accept my sincere apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment