Tuesday 31 May 2011

Outing - Pacific


Never had I imagined today would be such an interesting day. Though only two people, today was wonderful with lots of surprise and unexpected, unprecedented events transpiring. First, me and my friend watched the Thai horror Voices From The Grave, I'll post the review of the movie later. Then after that, we had lunch at a restaurant, and I learnt something new, or secrets, about my friend and others. The cat is already out of the bag, but it can still be hidden and remained unseen.

After lunch, we played bowling! I never once dared to dream I would play bowling today, because my father forbid me from playing (he finds bowling exorbitant and waste of time). But bowling was fun, and I got a hang of it pretty quickly.

As a beginner, one must remember to use only light bowling ball - those weighed below 10kg. I got tired of using 8kg ball so I tried 15kg. The first throw was successful, but when I decided to give it a second throw, I kind of hurt my hand and the ball fell on the ground, thumping loudly.

It hurt a lot, actually.

Well, the gist was: bowling's fun. I'm kind of lazy to elaborate.

After bowling, we went to watch a second movie - Priest, the review, again, I'll post later. Apparently we've frequent the theatre enough for the workers to recognise us. The movie was great too, but watching a second movie shortly after the first was a bit tiring.

Possibly because I'm not used to watching televisions, therefore watching long hours movie got a bit tiring. But the movie was exceptionally engaging and mesmerising.

Well, we had dinner after the movie and we dined at Pizza Hut. I ordered a plate of spaghetti while my friend (not disclosing his name, afraid he might not like it) took a plate of rice. The plate of rice was not at all edible for him. He found it extremely difficult to swallow, or even masticate, due to some terrible ordeal he went through.

Okay, maybe I'd exaggerated a bit.

After dinner, we went strolling around. I found an extremely nice T-shirt I longed to buy but I should not buy. I've more than enough resplendent shirts and I need not buy another one.

Well, in short, today was fun. I never had this kind of fun for months already, and I enjoyed it, albeit a bit tiring.



No comments:

Post a Comment