Wednesday 11 May 2011

Mid-year exam, Day 1

While the Malay papers went swimmingly for most of the people, it was quite a problem to me. Paper 1 was fine. I finished the paper pretty quickly because I had a problem regarding my bladders. They were near to explosion but I endeavoured not to pee in the class. It's extremely embarassing if you decided to release the pressure in the class instead of politely asking to go to the loo. Paper 2 was the killer paper. Novel was fine, but I wouldn't be confident to get anymore than 11 marks. Rumusan was....outlandish. KOMSAS was terrible. I never read Hikayat Siak, and hence my result will be abominable. Tatabahasa was another problem. Overall, the percentage of passing Malay is 30%, while the percentage to get an A is zero.

Tomorrow papers: Bahasa Cina. Where the hell is my coffin???

No comments:

Post a Comment