Wednesday 4 May 2011

Inactive

I'll be quite busy for the next few days, but as usual I'll update my daily status during the Mid-year Examination. I'll regale you with my stories about the mid-year examination, whether I survive the heavy piles of questions or suffocate under the heavy loads of it. Future cannot be predicted accurately, but I sense something ominous lurking ahead and beckoning me to it.

Whatever transpires later, and no matter how horrible your results are, remember: our aim is SPM, not mid-year exam. The result of our SPM is the pivotal turning point of our lives. If we get good results, good future awaits us; If we get bad results, our future ends with 2012.

Anyway, I'll update my blog as usual beginning May 13, if nothing untowards occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment