Monday 16 May 2011

Mid-Year Examination, Day 4

As usual, my friends came to school with black eyes. Apparently they would rather punch themselves squarely in the eyes that drifting off while revising Biology. A bad choice my friends. Forcing yourself to stay awake to revise is never, never a good idea. Anyway, Biology paper, again, did not sit well with me. I paid attention to form 5 syllabus, and only two questions came out, with the remaining from form 4. The questions about microorganisms came out, and because CSB told us it's an unimportant topic, I never read anything about it. Goodbye to 10 marks. The others were moderate. Anyway, this is Paper 2. If we did badly, we must do well in Paper 1 and Paper 3.



Moral paper was fine. While 5S1 went overdrive because they had done the questions before, I remain unshaken by their ebullience as I believe doing exercises that were identical to the exam papers before the exam does not reflect your true ability in answering the paper. I don't care if I flunk my Moral, as least I answered the questions with my true ability. Likewise, I don't care if I flunk my Biology because I believe we need to know the concept with our hearts and not memorise them. Memorising Biology makes the subject so boring. I never memorise the facts deadly. I don't care if I fail, at least I learn Biology in an interesting way.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed, u got to learn biology the interesting way even though you may need to memorise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sir, how did you find my blog??

    ReplyDelete