Wednesday 18 May 2011

Mid-Year Examination, Day 5

It was thought to be a horrible day with unrelenting stress. Mathematics, though easy, is made difficult for us by our teachers who regard SPM standard as being substandard. But luckily the paper was fine, with every question labelled as 'intermediate' and the very last question as 'seemingly impossible to be done'. At least this paper is 100% easier than previous year's. Second paper of the day: Physics paper 2. Before the teacher distributed the papers, I took a peek - yeah, I know it's wrong, but can you blame me? It's right in front of me and nobody was guarding it! It's so tempting! Besides, the peeping was less than one second - and saw the first question was something pertaining to ticker timer or stroboscope. So what if I peeped? I still couldn't answer the paper. Others were classified as 'moderate', with the essay questions labelled as 'slightly above average standard'. Overall, today's papers were quite a cinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment