Tuesday 10 August 2010

MTAM

MTAM stands for Matematik Tambahan, just in case you don't know.

As most people know, my add.maths teacher suffers from a trauma and is hospitalised since June this year, and hence her classes were temporarily abandoned. Few teachers have been taking over her form five classes, but form four classes were still neglected. I hope the school will not be so lackadaisical to us, we are students, we deserve what everybody has.

But nevertheless, schools never listen to advices or pleads from students.

Therefore I have to study all by myself. I'm not intending to go for a tuition class, because tuition class, as I said earlier, doesn't work for me and it cost a lot (RM40 a month?).

I began studying from where NLL stopped teaching and try to pace up with 4S2 (4S1 is too 'fast' for me to catch up). I have finished chapter 6, chapter 7 and is about to do Chapter 8.3, and after that the chapter 8 chapter review and I'll finish chapter 8 soon.

After learning all by myself, I realise add.maths isn't that difficult. It just takes time and patience (and hardwork, of course). That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment