Tuesday 24 August 2010

Difference

Life has not been going smoothly for me recently. I felt a sudden hormonal rush yesterday. Because of something I am still feeling nostalgic. 3A5, the best class I have been. Annoying huh? Well, here's where I voice out.

Maybe it's because I stick to 4S6 too much, too much till I have not been able to let go of the past.

After spending days trying to figure out why I prefer 3A5, I found some differences:

In 3A5, whenever I reached school, I sat down on my place and took out my books, indulging myself in the world of fiction and sometimes, calculations. Everything was peaceful and no noise could be heard, nor could I listen to people annoyingly bantering with their friends in the hallway or classroom. In 4S3, whenever I step my foot in there, I am peeved by the maddening so-called interesting jabber by the group of people sitting at the back. I am always distracted when I intend to do something, and whenever I am near to going ballistic, I subdue it, to an extention.

In 3A5, whenever a teacher starting teaching, the classroom was quite. Not a single sound could be heard. Everyone was looking intently at the teachers, had their ears fully erected and paid their undivided attention to the teaching delivered. Owing to that, I was always elated and learning things smoothly, all obstacles were successfully thrown to a side. Impervious to the noise. Unaffected by whatever transpired outside the class. In 4S3, learning is so difficult. I try to concentrate in the class, I have my attention on my teacher, ready to absorb everything the teachers say like an eagle poise to strike every prey it sees. But then, whispers could be heard. Even though teachers have asked the students to pipe down, they never do. And it's just simply devastating and frustrating, not to mention irritating and exasperating.

In 3A5, commotions were normal. The type of noise we made, the type of hustle bustle in the class and the garrulous boys and girls coloured the classroom into life. You might find the class noisy. But trust me, once you know what they were talking about, you were somehow attracted to it, and then unknowingly, you joined them. And even though you didn't join them, you laughed when you heard what they said. In 4S3, the noise they made is annoying. (And turn out, I'm not the only one feeling the same way).

In 3A5, students were all jumbled up, all open to any topics available. We could talk about anything, including sex (an obscene topic, admittedly). We could joke around, we could play around, we could do some bullying without worrying meeting the discipline teachers. In 4S3, students are highly polarised. You can have a talk to others, but breaking the ice will need tools, and maybe honed skills (It's a metaphor).

In 3A5, frolicking was the priority, studying came second. In 4S3, studying comes first, frolicking behind.

In 3A5, students co-operated. In 4S3, students tend to act alone.

In 3A5, the jokes were sidesplitting. In 4S3, the jest are facetious.

In 3A5, many events happened and we always shared stories. In 4S3, no events happen and even though something happens, only one friend (only ONE!!) is able for sharing.



After writing all this down, I stand by what I said earlier.

Which class sounds better? The first one, or the latter one?

No comments:

Post a Comment