Sunday 29 August 2010

Break


My sister comes back from Kampar after spending weeks studying. She came back yesterday and we went to Sushi King to have lunch today.

The price there was exorbitant, but that didn't baulk my mother. She continued to binge on sushi, indulging herself in the world of Japanese cuisine while me and my sisters tried to swallow the bowls of rice which were deemed inedible for us. If only peristaltic movements were voluntary I would have swallowed everything down. I hate to waste foods, but shoving them down hurt.

Believe me, the bowl of rice were awful and the soup was HORRIBLE! I guess I'm not that into Japanese cuisine. The rice had a taste and the cucumber was like....I don't know....and the soup was obviously a bowl of water with a packet of chemicals.

And guess what, I saw TPS. She was there with a boy, whom I seriously doubted is her son. That boy is way too young to be her son. Maybe it's her grandson, but then it would make her too young to be a grandmother. The gist: the boy's identity remains undisclosed.

RM67++ were spent for lunch. The price was freakingly expensive, but to some people it is just a princely sum of their money. Horrible. People now are too LIBERAL with their money.

Speaking of wasting money, here's something my mother saw: a receipt at the ATM machine early in this month stating that RM50 was withdrawn and RM2 was left in his/her account. A person usually receives their allowance early in the month and he/she had only RM2 left! How can he/she survive?

Back to the topic.

Next we went to Pacific. No very crowded there. We bought some DVDs and breakfast and yoghurt drinks and then left.

I saw many Malays buying foods. Are they seriously going to wait until they buka puasa, or are they going to break a fast? I'm still wondering.....

No comments:

Post a Comment