Wednesday 26 August 2015

New Hostel

I've reached Kuching for the next semester, sadly. Weather in Kuching was bad. Few minutes before the plane touched down, I looked out the window and realised the city was enveloped in what I thought was mist as it appeared misty white. I never thought it was haze as haze usually radiated vain yellow colour. It's too bad it's haze, it means it's hot, and the air quality is bad.

My new hostel is at Tabuan Jaya, above a shop. The room is smaller than my previous hostel, the weirdest thing is my room, which is already small, has a partition. The table was initially placed in the enclosed side where there's only an electrical plug - no window, no fan, no nothing. I thought I would die.

But I moved it to the the other side, placed it beside my bed.

The kitchen is a mess but I don't care anyway - I don't use it. The great thing about this hostel is that two people share a bathroom, so yes it's a joy. Newspapers store is just right below my hostel and there are supermarkets and food courts in my area. This is the plus side.

The down side would be travel restrictions as I have to adhere to the bus schedule provided or else I would not be able to go to Swinburne.

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit down, will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment