Monday 17 August 2015

蒙面歌王: 野草 - 《白桦林》


I must share this.

It just so happened I was boring and I was switching the television channels very randomly and chanced on this singing competition that is being held in China. It features masked singers, who are all professional singers, singing and giving their best performance to be triumphed as the "king singer" of that night.

This lady masked singer blew my mind with her song. This is authentic music. There is no electronic and artificial instruments to alter her voice. It is genuine, pure, profound sound and sparkling singing quality. This is mind blowing, and something that is rare now.

She lost the crown that night, which I find ridiculous because she is obviously much better than others. On the bright side, I get to watch her perform in the next episode! Maybe that's why people keep her and don't want her to win - they get to see her again!

Just listen to it. It will tickle all your nerves in your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment