Monday 16 March 2015

Teenblue?

What does Teenblue mean?

Somebody asked me this question. Why did I name my blog "Teenblue"?

The reason is this: I was young and very naive when I created this blog. Upon creation of a blog I was required to name it.

It wasn't a rational decision. It was in fact a rash and random decision.

I was 15 when I created this blog, and I was a teen.

Then my favourite colour was blue (now's black, but blue is still top on my list).

Having these two thoughts in my mind first, I merged these two words and came out with the name "Teenblue".

This word that's coined from two other words is meaningful to me, and I have no intention to change it, even if my blog is still active years on, and I swear it would still be active.

4 comments:

  1. May I ask you something? When I bought the pin for USM, I realised there are different types of pin for USM. In the end I bought the pin for Saluran Perdana. Am I correct? I have checked online but I am still unsure. By the way, I am a STPM leaver and wish to pursue degree course at USM. Also, would you mind sharing tips for interview? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure what PIN you should buy. As far as I recall I only remember one pin to be bought for STPM leavers.

      Interviews are only for those who apply for critical courses for USM. My tips is there since everyone would be nervous facing the interview, the best way you can give a great impression is by being different - that is not nervous facing the interview. Act natural. Show some confidence even if whatever you are saying may not be true. Trust yourself. That's all I can share.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to disturb you.
    I am currently studying STPM semester 2. I find myself totally not interested in PA, and from my sem 1 result, PA was the worst. I know that, I have to get at least a B for PA to stand a chance to get accepted into USM. My ambition is to become a secondary school teacher teaching physicd or chemistry. However, I am afraid that I will stumble upon PA...
    Can you recommend me at least some ways to improve my PA result? I look forward to getting your reply,.thank.you very much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As for PA, there's really nothing much I can help as it involves general knowledge which cover too wide a syllabus. Just keep yourself updated. Be very careful on the format and the requirements of the marking scheme so as not to lose marks that you rightly deserve. And, please don't reject PA. Try to love it. Good luck!

      Delete