Tuesday 8 January 2013

MUET Result

I sat for MUET last November and the result was scheduled to be released today. I was extremely nervous because I have a high expectation for English is a language I love. I know MUET is very hard and has an oddly high standard and strict marking scheme, so I yearn for either a high band 4 or a low band 5. So this is the result I got:


I don't want to complain much on the marks. 220 was the minimum mark to achieve band 5 and it so happened I got 220! If I get one mark lower I'll be dropped to band 4! Thank God!

Anyway, target reached! There's no more words to say, except, for whoever wishes to resit the test, I wish you luck! If I can do it, so can you! We are, after all, the same species. =)


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you, JA. I won't be surprised for your MUET result, in fact I am think you should be getting a band 6 based on your writing in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol sir, I'm not good enough to get band 6. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulation

    ReplyDelete