Saturday 12 January 2013

Beginning of Second Term

School has begun just last week, and now we have just ended our second week of schooling. I guess most of us have yet re-adjust our lives to normal. The first and second week, and maybe the third, are usually the most tiring one because we have to wake up bright and early and spend the whole morning listening to boring teachings and sweating in the class.

Anyway, we are now in the second semester of STPM Baharu. This semester seems to be very rush as we have to study quite a lot within 4 1/2 months, and a good and yet somehow bad news was recently announced: the exam for the second term has been brought forward to 20-23 May. The bright side is that we now have 2 weeks of holidays which we did not have, the dark side would be the short preparation time.

For the second term, I think Mathematics would be the worst for all subjects, while Chemistry would have the most to be studied, and for assessments, PA would be the most tiring because we have a project to complete and nobody has any idea how it should be completed because we are the first batch to be so haplessly given a title so complicated nobody even knows how to start.

I've received my MUET result last week. There are only 6 people who got Band 5 in my school, and I am one of them luckily. I hope STPM result would be as good as this, but I am dubious about that because I performed quite badly last term. Hence, I swear I'll work harder this term to at least scrape through the exam. I sincerely hope I haven't flunked any, but I have no optimism in it.

I guess we'll see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment