Friday 28 May 2021

The Gulf 2


Okay, seriously, this is the best New Zealand TV show I've ever watched. I like Step Dave, but Step Dave didn't make me want to devour it in one go. This show did. This crime show makes The Brokenwood Mysteries like a child's play. Like the first season, one crime is featured over two episodes and they are as jam-packed as the episodes in the first season - solid, good storyline coupled with good acting, good crimes. I finished two episodes in one go because the stories are awesome. But the difference in the second season is that some of the crimes are ultimately linked, and the final mystery is only unravelled in the last arc of the series. I like this show, and I like how Jess/Ruby's daughter mother's relationship is written - messed up but they still love each other. Harding has a problem and I'll just say this season ends with a cliffhanger, so they better bring a season 3 else I'll lose my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment