Saturday 22 May 2021

The Flight Attendant


I first knew about The Flight Attendant when I first saw the book in Popular. The recap sounded interesting, but then what really captured my attention was it has been made into a television series. Starring Kaley Cuoco! 

So I googled for the show, and at the time of searching, only two episodes had been released.

I didn't read the book. I haven't read it too, but I've finished the TV series because, come on, it's Kaley Cuoco!!

Anyway, without spilling too many beans, I have to say the storyline is really good. All the actors and actresses were extremely professional and good at their job. I love Kaley Cuoco, I knew her since she starred in Charmed, and then I watched all The Big Bang Theory. I like her a lot, and she did a superb job! She's awesome, as she always has been. The actresses who play Miranda and Annie were also awesome. OMG I love Miranda too! The I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude this assassin has is a gem!

The show has been renewed for a second season. To be honest, I'm not sure what it's going to be about, probably just a continuation of the unfinished storyline in season 1 (not giving out spoilers), but either case, I can't wait for it! (Too bad it's premiering only autumn 2022)

No comments:

Post a Comment