Saturday 28 December 2019

Merry Christmas!

Well, yeah I'm a few days late but I guess it couldn't harm to wish Merry Christmas now since everybody seems to be pretty much still in that mood. On Christmas day itself I did not celebrate much, mostly because I'm not a Christian, but also because I'm away from home and most of my friends are Christians so I couldn't celebrate with them due to their church commitments. It was rather lonely for me, but I did shopping all the way to Jurong Point and even went to IMM and bought a freaking Under Armour shirt I swore to myself I should never buy because I'm spoiling myself but then I didn't care anymore. I cleared my leave yesterday and went to JB but it turned out isn't a great idea because on a normal weekday, there are tonnes of lorries on the roads and apparently they shared the same lane as the buses. During the weekends there aren't many lorries so I did not notice it, but on weekdays due to these lorries, the traffic is also particularly heavy with almost zero motions. But the customs on both sides are rather clear for Malaysians. I didn't do much in JB because I want to practise a minimalist lifestyle and ergo I abstain from compulsive purchases, which I believe was rather successful. I did bought a drink in Starbucks and chilled, while also banked in some money in CIMB Bank near Menara UMNO which required a little walk. Oh, while on the way to the bank, I accidentally infringed upon the land of "massage" and was asked whether I wanted a service. No thanks, ladies, not me, and even if I want to, not that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment