Monday 2 January 2017

A new year, another new beginning

Time really flies, doesn't it? It's the second day of 2017 today and I felt like 2015 was yesterday and a year has gone by and now it's 2017! Okay, 2016 was a sucky year. It was bad politically, socially and economically. The world got much more unrest, tension kept piling up, and the world was dealt with a number of shocking blow from Brexit to an idiot who got elected to be the most powerful person of a very powerful country. 2017 wouldn't be much better - I just have to be realistic. But I do hope 2017 could be a better year for me.

For me? Well, I just hope I can leave me comfort zone permanently so that I could get a new life. Don't get me wrong - I love my life. A little bit too much. If I keep jailing myself in my comfort zone then I'll live my routine and I wouldn't have a change of life that I've always dreamt of. And I need a change - not because I like it, but because it is necessary as I am no longer the person I was. I guess changes are off-putting, but I guess the endeavours have to be met.

No comments:

Post a Comment