Sunday 25 December 2016

Merry Christmas!

It seems like only a few weeks ago that I posted the last Christmas wish, and here I am now, one year later, posting another post for the 22nd Christmas I have ever got to experience. 2016 is about to end, and a new year is ushering in and somehow I just realise that time is really flying at breakneck speed. I ain't sure whether it's a good thing or a bad one - because the consensus is that if you think time really flies, it means you've lived a meaningful and eventful life while if you think time goes by slowly, it probably means you aren't enjoying your life and you probably are suffering. What I do know is that there are way too many things that I want to do, and I never have the opportunity to do all of them because of time constraints. I only have approximately 2 years left before I become fully committed to a permanent job - and that notion of being responsibility-bound terrifies me more than anything else. More than possibly leading a single life to death without anyone to turn to when I got frail and weak and needing care at old age (I have been thinking whether leading a single/girlfriend-free life is something that I want, because getting a girlfriend - which is what most guys in my age is doing - isn't something I want, isn't even in my priority list to begin with). But one thing I am sure - I enjoy my life at the moment. And I guess that is all that matters now. Merry Christmas guys!

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year 2017 Danny ! May God guides your life always. Keep writing and updating your blog yeahhh ..

    ReplyDelete