Tuesday 29 December 2015

Step Dave

I was watching Criminal Minds when I got bored of continuously watching only crime drama. I have always wanted to listen how New Zealand accent sounds so I googled for New Zealand TV series, and wikipedia gave me a long list which I was reluctant of checking one by one, so I simply tried out the first series available on the list.

It was Step Dave. It was a family-centred drama featuring a 24-year-old who fell in love with a 39-year-old mother of three. That age gap is intriguing and something I do not think American or British drama have tried exploring. This kind of story line is rather common for Asian dramas though.

I tried watching the first episode, and immediately fell in love with it. It's awesome! The story line is great, the New Zealand accent is enchanting (easier for me to catch if compared to Australian accent), and the characters are endearing and interesting! Watching how these two lovely couples gonna survive the troubles they have to go through to get acceptance and pull through from societal stigma is going to be very interesting.

New show for this semester break!

No comments:

Post a Comment