Monday 23 February 2015

Uneventful

What exactly is the purpose of living?

I don't think anyone could actually give a definite answer to that.

Each individual needs to find a concrete answer to that question, so that each individual could live a fulfilling life one finds it worth a living. You only have a life, live it with meaning.

Mine? I've considered myself long past the need to feel accepted. A long of my friends give in to lots of things they do not like doing simply because they want to be a part of a community, or to try something fun.

I don't. When I say I do not want something, I am firm with my decision.

I know what I want and I know to stick to my decision without budging. Some people call it stubborn, I call it determined. Unless, of course, it affects other people. But if it's an individual call affecting only me, I rather call it determined.

I have long lost the feeling to explore. I now want only a stable life and to settle down and have a peaceful life.

I am a weirdo, and I know it, but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment