Tuesday 10 February 2015

Sodomy II

I am glad I did not choose to study law, because judiciary in Malaysia is officially dead.

It is hardly surprising that the Federal Court ruled in favour of our government, because as far as I know, the Federal Court has never disappointed them.

It beats me to understand how Anwar, who was convicted of Sodomy but acquitted, would after a few months again sodomised Saiful in an apartment.

Nobody is that stupid to commit an offence like that when they know it is a political tool played by the ruling government to topple him.

I never have confidence in the Federal Court, and right now I see no reason why I ever should.

On February 10, 2015, the Federal Court finds Anwar guilty of sodomising Mohd Saiful, affirming the decision of the Court of Appeal.

Sending Anwar to gaol strengthens Pakatan, and it will unite Malaysians better.

Malaysians will rise, and Malaysia will improve. Justice may be extinct, but it will be resurrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment