Friday 25 May 2012

Sports

I desperately need to exercise. Not because I extremely need it (although I do need some), but mainly because I have this urge to move and I simply can't sit still.

The sports I like the most, unfortunately, is badminton. Liking badminton in this world is a bit troubling because there are lack of courts and lack of friends that share the same passion. And it's also costly to rent a court, and it's also difficult to arrange a time where everybody can gather and sweat out.

The most preferred sports now is basketball, where you basically need only a ball that can bounce, and three friends that are fit and agile enough to make the game more interesting by either hamper you from scoring a point, or a friend that assist you in getting one.

And the best thing about basketball is that you need an outdoor court, and school is the best place you go to if you need one.

Unfortunately, basketball is not the sports I like the most. I don't like it, but I don't hate it either.

But I like badminton and I love it. I really need to play some. I'm now supplicating, hoping to be able to find some friends who could play with me. Or else, I think I'll die of boredom.

By the way, hope our national idol Datuk Lee Chong Wei recovers quickly. He sprained, or broke, his ankle while he was smashing out during Thomas Cup. Although I badly wish him to refrain from playing and spend some time recuperating, he insists he can pull through, and strive to compete in the coming Olympic to clinch the Gold Medal. I'm not sure what to choose if I were him - spending time resting by losing a dream you have long awaited for, or go after your dream at the expense of your health. Either one, I'll support him whole-heartedly. Good luck and take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment