Friday 18 May 2012

Recent Life?

Okay, I realised I haven't posted anything about my daily lives for quite a long time, so I guess I'll update about my well-being.

So far, I've quit my part-time job and now resumed studying. I'm now officially a form 6 student who is due to sit for STPM (first semester) in November this year.

A visit to 11 schools make me appreciate my current school very much before I did, and frankly the long pants I'm wearing to schools are quite comfortable and some said it makes me look mature.

Too many students are in form 6 this year and this is the only thing I dislike about it, for now.

My teachers are great. PA teacher is good and extremely knowledgeable. He has a broad knowledge on general issues and is well-versed in the happenings around. He has shown great concern because the new system is tough so he fears he can't finish the syllabus, ergo he has begun to speed.

Chemistry teacher is fine although her English is really questionable. At least she has the knowledge and the quality and passion to teach. She has warned us a lot of things: possibility about unavailable to finish the syllabus, and the scarce time to answer the STPM questions. She radiates great concerns, and I appreciate it.

Physics teacher is great. No doubt about it, since he already is famous throughout the school. He's now a bit slow, causing us to be lagged behind. He's now praying the standard of STPM to drop to match with that of Matriculation, but well......let's hope his supplication is answered and granted.

Mathematics teacher has not shown anything profound or out of ordinary, but she hasn't shown her true ability yet. And she is, so far, the only teacher that hasn't shown concern over the new syllabus, although the other Maths.T teacher has already warned us about the difficulty before we even began our schooling.

MUET teacher is the same with my English teacher last year. She's way too busy (obviously not a slacker, if you could excuse some intermittent rest), and she's kind of pity. She didn't warn us about the difficulty, but has indirectly said that the new format of MUET which was introduced only 2 years ago is harder than the old one. Proof? No one has got a band 6 after its change.

So far, co-curriculum activities has not commenced, but does sound fun.

So this is my current life: studying again. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment