Tuesday 1 November 2011

Coming Soon.....

Today marks the first day of November, optimists will perceive this as a new month with and something new would be; pessimists who consider this as a nearer approach to the apocalypse, December 21th, 2012 gosh!


 Well, I don't bother either.

I'll be sitting for SPM soon. SPM would begin on the fourteen of November, which means I left 14 days to peruse all my reference books and textbook to ensure I can ace my exam. Of course I would want SPM to go swimmingly, but if it's bumpy it would not be encouraging, right?

There is a propensity for me to cringe further back every time the distance between SPM and I neared. I guess it's common. Nobody would welcome SPM with warm regards, particularly when you're not prepared or you're not valiant enough to brave the exam when you know you're incapable.

But, SPM is imminent and inevitable. So, I have to face it optimistically. Got no choice, right?? ==

What I'm gonna do after SPM: change specs if possible, change hairstyle, find a job, and them resume studying form 6.

Haha, but for now, my attention is fully on SPM. The highly dreaded SPM.


No comments:

Post a Comment