Wednesday 26 October 2011

Graduation Day

October 24 marks the final day all Jit Sin form 5 students stay in our school. Graduation ceremony was brought forward to previously mentioned date because some VIP were going to other places and therefore couldn't attend this meaningful ceremony.

Doesn't matter.

VIPs would be VIPs, they had, or have, no sense of punctuality. Perhaps the lack of punctuality is the principal rule to be a VIP.

And the performance by JSPO was simply breathtaking. Everyone of us was spellbound and absorbed in their wonderfully played musics.

Since I'm the class monitor I had to sit in the front row, separated from my class simply because I had to go on stage to receive our graduation certificate. To me, going on stage was like a contest, the louder the shouts were, the more famous you were.

Back to the topic. Upon receiving the certificates I was literally stunned by all those flashy cameras. I had no idea why they had to take so many photographs for a monitor to receive some certificates.

Then Ling Huey, Shi Ying and Feilix, representing all form 5 students, gave their respective talks. LH was on the verge of crying, but she managed to subdue her feelings. Feilix was a bit emotional, but apparently he gave his talk with every fibre of his being. Shi Ying's speech was rather unique. I don't want to be rude, but....I think she kinda humiliate our principal as she talked about our disciplinary problems that were serious enough to mar our school's image, particularly when the parents were present, the reporters were all ears and the VIPs within earshot and I saw TKT grimaced. Nevertheless, that was a great speech. In fact, all three speeches were fabulous.

Then the climax: the model students. Congratulations to BKJ and NYC for being bestowed upon the prestigious award.

After that we sang 祝福. Prior to the ceremony we were told not to run away from our seats, but students would be students, we would never heed their warnings. What could they do if we don't follow their instructions? haha

Then, photographing session went on like hell. Everybody was rushing to snap photographs with their friends, doing all crazy faces, doing all crazy things, screaming like hell, sobbing sadly.

I didn't bring a camera nor did I bring a handphone. Therefore, all photos taken were not by me but by my friends. Thank you for you all, and hope you guys don't mind if I share them here.

Happy Graduation, or not. We'll meet again one day. 海内存知几,天涯若比邻!Friendship last forever!!

Jyh Ruey and me

Derrick and Yuxuan

Tanbai me

Me and my best friend: Jun Jie.

Jun Jie and Pei Ying

The most beautiful girl in my school: Jiann Jou!!!

Hardworking Ping Chan.

Good friends

Jason, nominated for model student.

Good friends: Yun Heng (nenek), Khai Wen (ah boon), Chian Pin

Chin Sheng and Shik Ming

Jacky and Cindy

hiao ta bo: Min Huang, the noise maker. 

Good friend: Wee Chin and Yuxuan

There are a lot more pictures I can upload, but I decided not to because I do not have copyrights (ya I took them illegally, hahaha xD)






No comments:

Post a Comment