Saturday 22 October 2011

Last Day of Schooling, Sort Of



October 21st was the last day of schooling for most of us. It's a day where the sadness can be strongly felt in the air, the day where the ambience was filled with indescribable sorrow, and a day where the love to the school was strongly expressed with unprecedented surge of affection for our school, the school we are leaving inevitably.

As a result, we decided to throw a party to celebrate the last day we stayed in our beloved school.

But, Sod's law applies, and sometimes things just go awry. Our school teachers were smart enough to have an abrupt spot-check which I believed to be a sage decision but one that was loathed by all students.

Virtually all foods that were brought to school were confiscated, marring our mood. Some of my friends were smart enough to cleverly hide the food in some secret places where their foods were secure and escaped from being confiscated.

As expected, everyone of us whinged about that. Who wouldn't?

However, our principal showed some mercy. He allowed us to take back our food during recess, and hence we threw our parties in the canteen, and I believed most of the hawkers were cursing inwardly.

And, as expected, we made a lot of noises.

The sad thing was that I was sick and ergo I couldn't eat any of the food prepared. This is probably one of my biggest regret.

Anyway, some photos were taken, and I guess I'll share my photos for the first time.


Tung, me, Jacky and the annoying bastard. 

Me and Marissa

Me and Eunice.

*Sorry, I'm a camera shy boy.

Happy Graduation JitSinese - okay, nothing to be happy about - we will meet again soon!! I miss you all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment