Sunday 14 August 2011

Tolerance

Sometimes, tolerance is the answer for everything.

When you're caught in a middle of a feud, the urge of attacking back is simply overwhelming. Upon the time you snarled back at the person, the sudden proliferation of satisfaction will just arise and it amazingly hides all other emotions while you'll sit on your chair, anticipating for a reply. But at the end, you'll realise you gain nothing because the feud will just drag on, and it seemingly has no boundary.

Well, sometimes, tolerance is the way to end a feud, although the result is usually biased and unfair to a particular party or both.

Personal experience tells me arguing with someone really doesn't bring benefit.

Two weeks of argument with a friend and I realised I don't really win anything. I emotionally suffered quite horribly as his presence somehow haunted me and the notion of avoiding him kept playing in my mind.

After that I realised tolerance is really the key to everything. People are different, and although you hate some part of them, tolerance is simply the way to maintain friendships.

There's no infallible person in the world. Everybody has their disadvantages and we simply need to live with it. For instance, mine disadvantage is that I dare not take risks - a very big disadvantage I endeavour to overcome.

Well, during a feud, being rational opens the pathway to success and answer. Sometimes, tolerating with someone for an unfair result brings more joy than sadness and dissatisfaction.

Sometimes, tolerance wins everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment