Monday 8 August 2011

Ponder

Have you ever struggled about the path you're about to choose for your future? I'm struggling with it now, with desperation and exhaustion, annoyingly. It's really troubling when you do not know what career you decide, but then you know time is scarce and you've to make a decision fast. So far, the path I choose is something that has connection with biology or chemistry. If it's language, it'll be English, but I highly doubt I'll dump my Science for English. Although we can keep ourselves up to date by sheer interest, we'll still somehow lose behind if we do not really study about it. I guess it doesn't matter much to most of you, but it does matter for me.

Anyway, this is one of the reasons I'm taking form 6. No matrikulasi, but form 6. I'll not take Physics as a choice of career because I suck at Physics. Physics is a subject that warrant imagination and you've to be able to visualise how it works, and you've to know the concept of it and apply it in our daily lives. Besides, Physics is about something that we cannot touch and feel, but only imagine and understand. For those reasons I've stated above, I can't take Physics. Therefore, I take up Biology or Chemistry.

As for English. Well....I'm considering studying TESL, but I highly doubt I'll take it, not especially when I've an English level that is beneath what is acceptable for second speakers.


4 comments:

  1. Surprisingly, you took physics instead. But why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, something changed since I finished SPM. Haha life is full of surprises and just to let you know, I didn't regret it! Physics suits me better now if compared to Biology!

      Delete
    2. Oh I see. I think that you took physics because you like calculate more than memorise, right?

      Delete
    3. That is a contributive factor, obviously, but there are other factors as well. For example, Biology has rather limited job scope if compared to Physics. It's quite complicated.

      Delete