Friday 26 August 2011

Percubaan SPM, Day 2


The school didn't set a time for the exam, therefore we were left wondering when would the exam start. One thing we were sure was that exam would only start after the assembly. Well, the first paper for the day would be English paper 1. Formal letter came out, and thanks to Jeff I wasn't caught off guard by the unexpected and surprisingly unpopular format of question. As for the second part, I chose question 4 and now I'm worried I had written the essay wrongly. Actually, I think I did write it wrongly - slightly out of topic. Never mind, forget about that for now. Second paper for the day: Chinese paper 2. I spent 15 minutes finishing the first part and 45 minutes finished off the second part, and hence I had 45 minutes left for me to fidget in the class. I realised I was the quickest to finish the paper, and that notion hit me like a hammer because I didn't expect it. Either I was too smart or I was being lackadaisical, but I guess it doesn't matter much. For now.



No comments:

Post a Comment