Wednesday 17 August 2011

Terrifying Approach

Okay, if you cross out the days on the calender everyday, and if you've marked a very, very big and very, very loathed zero on 25th of August, you'll realise time isn't ample anymore, it's now scant. Every minutes from now on shall be treasured and grasped firmly. But, in my book, this coming examination will not be able to test a student's full ability, because it follows almost immediately after the second class test. But anyway, my teachers are teaching very quickly, and they even neglect and forgo some topics to finish the syllabus like a bat out of hell, leaving us hanging very loosely at the base of all greasy knowledge, try to stuff more knowledge and all hell breaks loose - either you mentally collapsed or you mentally go haywire, some will go berserk, some will simply go and sleep and forget all the things. Well, in short, this coming exam brings more harm than good as students tend to do things which are supposed to help them to study but in fact are deleterious. What have I been doing? Well, I'm doing my best to revise all the topics I've learnt, but I prefer not to stress myself. Let me get this clear: I do experience stress and pressure, but I try to overcome them.


No comments:

Post a Comment