Saturday 11 June 2011

Horrible Song!


Okay, I've heard this song about 2 months ago, and I find it extremely hard to resist myself from giving comments.

When I first found this song, I wasn't really interested in it, so I just listened to it without paying any attention to anything.

Then, later, I found out that the video was a hit, so I replayed it again to try to find out what's the big deal about it.

Frankly, the music wasn't extremely bad. Though the abomination of the auto-tune kills the song, the music wasn't really that bad. If the song is sung by a professional, it might be good.

But the problem is the lyrics! The lyrics is so bad as if it is written by a seven years old whose mind is as narrow as the circumference of a pencil and the maturity as low as an infant.

The worst part is the ambivalence of Rebecca Black on the place she wants to sit. Why bother? Front seat, back seat - what's the big deal? Why so bothered by where to sit?

And, she is waiting for a bus at a bus stop, why is she getting on a car instead? Is it because there are too many seats on the bus?

"Yesterday was Thursday, tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards." - What is this?This lyrics is meaningless and reflects how stupid the writer is.

Overall, the song is bad, almost nightmarish. This is the music version of 'Meet the Spartans' - a terrible piece of creation in the industry.

UPDATES!!! Rebecca Black has officially removed 'Friday' from YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment