Tuesday 7 June 2011

Holiday Movies

It's holidays, which means: FUN! I didn't really have a lot of fun, but I certainly have some. I knew and often heard people saying the Scream trilogy is superb and worth watching, so I dug up the movie and watched two. And I have to agree, the movie is awesome! I've watched Scream 1 and Scream 2 and I'm yet to watch Scream 3 and 4. Scream 1 was great. The movie kicks off superbly and I liked it. Not too much gore, not too much violence, my type. I loved the movie a lot! The movies gave you what you yearn for, trust me! I REALLY love the movie! Scream 2 was great too! Many people say Scream 3 suffers a little and Scream 4 has somehow got boring. Well, as what people say, sequel sucks. But, I'm yet to make a judgment on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment