Wednesday 13 April 2011

The Truth Behind Meat Production



This video is simply sickening and it shows how cruel people can be when they strive for money.

This is sick. I know eating meats is part of the ecosystem, but the way they handle it is cruel and deserved to be punished under law.

Seriously, I might consider being a vegeterian, or a vegan if necessary. Watch the video!

I couldn't even finish the first 3 minutes. The video shows how pigs are cruelly treated and slaughtered. To kill them, they hit the pig on the floor, with full force, until the pigs die, or they hang the pig upside down and strangle them to death, or they hang them and slit their throats and let them bleed to death, while the pigs squeak sadly and painfully.

I can feel the pain the pigs feel. I do not understand why they can't. This is really sick.

Meat-eaters should watch this video!!!!!!

This type of people, if bludgeoned to death, do not deserve any sympathy! And I'll even mock them on my blog. SICK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment