Saturday 9 April 2011

Diary Of The Week

Okay. I'm gonna briefly talk about what transpired last week.

4-4-2011 (Monday)
Nothing much interesting happened. First two lessons were Biology, and we were having our Biology lesson. I really hate to say this, but NBK's English is abominable. The only good thing about that was her determination to learn English, even if she realised her English is horrible to the point our mind distorted in agony. The lessons, or one hour of twenty minutes of speaking, I've zeroed in my attention on her teaching, and I heard no complete sentence or grammatically correct sentence. Looks like she needs some brushing. But of course, she's 1000xxxx much better than Najwa.

Next two lessons: English. OMG Susan literally read the novel in the class. Imagine this: your English teacher, who's trying to teach you literature, reads the novel words by words, rows by rows, sentences by sentences, pages by pages to you. And here's the effect: half of the class were drifting off, another one quarter doing their respective works, impervious to the teaching, and the rest listening to her tedious reading, endeavour not to fall asleep. The other lessons were fine, if boring, and the day ended with tons of unfinished Additional Mathematics with the unrelenting stress pertaining to the Graduation Magazine.

5-4-2010 (Tuesday)


Exceedingly short assembly owing to the absence of principal. Two lessons of exceptionally boring Chemistry lesson thanks to the hypnotic Chemistry teacher and one lesson of useless Moral began the uninteresting day. I did my Chinese oral that day. I volunteered to be the first because I hated waiting. So after I had done my oral and I could sit on my chair fidgeting or sleeping while the others were waiting while their hearts pounding like hell and their sweat glands kept secreting excess sweat and their legs went wobbly and numb. I deadened my leg and did my oral, and I did quite well admittedly. The day went on as usual later.



To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment