Wednesday 23 June 2021

Bored. Very Bored.

It's been one and a half year since I'm trapped in Singapore, and during this period I've explored virtually every part of Singapore.

I seriously need suggestions as to what I should do during my free time.

I do not enjoy shopping nor dining. I used to like to eat a lot, but now I'm controlling because it's becoming a nasty habit and I'm making progress so I don't like food hunting anymore.

I do enjoy some outdoor exercise but I've explored parts of Singapore worth exploring, including most of the parks and the connectors. The only ones I haven't explored is Sungai Buloh and the off islands because they are hard to reach. Else, the rest, you name it, I've been there.

It's a very tiny island and I'm bored. I need new stuff to do.

I've considered volunteering, but covid-19 restrictions put most to a halt. Even beach-cleaning isn't available.

What the hell should I do?


5 comments:

  1. Hi Danny, may i know which company are you at in sg ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, can't tell, it would be too revealing. Haha.

      Delete
    2. Come on dude,
      Ryobi G , AECOM, KTC, Meinhardt, CAGA, GLEC which one Danny ?

      Delete
  2. Can you tell us more about your tasks in your job as an engineer.
    1) What is specialization e.g. geotechnical, Strcutural or environmental etc.
    2) Which softwares you use?
    3) What are your greatest obstacle or challenges & how you overcome it?
    4) Why do you work for this company you're currently at?
    5) What's your goal & vision right now in this career of yours?
    6) Are you renting at sg?
    7) Whst's your motivation in yor everyday life ? e.g. where & how you get your motivation?
    8) Do you know who am I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm, may I know who you are first, before I answer the questions? haha

      Delete