Saturday 8 August 2020

One Direction - Night Changes (Acoustic)


Here's a few things to start: First, I'm not a One Direction's fan. I listen to their songs, and that's all.

Second, I am an extremely sentimental guy. My emotion is very easily influenced by my surroundings.

1D songs were a hit when I was younger - when I was in my university especially. 

When I was still studying in Swinburne, Fly Fm was an inseparable part of my life. I listened to the radio stations every day, every time I have a chance to.

1D songs were almost always on the tracks.

Fast forward to now, 2020, 2 years since I graduated, 6 years since I first entered Swinburne, memories just hit me really hard.

Time really flies. Things have changed. Circumstances have changed.

1D has broken down. Zayn Malik has left. 1D, which was so subtly influential to me, is a memory that will not return.

It really just makes me miss so many things I enjoyed so much in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment