Saturday 11 July 2020

Naya Rivera

Naya Rivera is currently missing but presumably drown in the lake where her son was found alone on a boat. I don't want Glee much, I listen to some songs and watch some performance and that's all. But the presumed death of someone you have watched alive, is still something very uncomfortable to absorb. It has always been a difficult thing for me to accept the death of someone I know, and lucky for me I've never experienced the death of any close families or friends other than a primary school friend who died of blood cancer. I knew her, but the memory of her now is gone. I remembered I processed that news rather badly - I withdrew myself for a good whole day, even though by then I had not spoken to her for two years. The death of anybody has always been hard to me, and I've always hate that. Anyway, I hope Naya Rivera can be found alive, although truth to be told the chances are very slim. Still, I wish she could be well. Praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment