Tuesday 9 June 2020

Here's To Us - Glee


I don't watch Glee. But I like many of the songs in it.

I know it's many years late. Forgive me.

Lea Michelle has one of the greatest voice. Ya, recently some news about her nasty behaviour surfaced but I don't gossip.

I started looking into Glee music because I learnt both Supergirl actress and The Flash Grant Gustin were in there. So I dug up the episodes Grant was in because I heard he played a villain and I noticed it has been 10 years since he acted in it but he does not appear to ever change a tiny bit. Damn, he's really a great villain. I like the Warbler simply because they dance and sing. I have no issue with New Directions - it's just that their singings are just not as impressive (except Rachel's I like her) and their dancings are not entertaining. 

I do not think I'll watch Glee though. The content of the show is as nasty as I could have imagined - teenage drama, rage, jealousy, bullying. Nah, I'll give it a pass. I'll just enjoy the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment