Friday 28 February 2020

Lady Gaga - Stupid Love (Official Music Video)


Mama monster is back, baby monsters!

I don't proclaim myself a baby monster, but I do enjoy many of her songs, although I don't yet consider myself a fan since I don't really all her movements.

But I do like her songs and many of them am I still listening after so many years. So when I learnt that she was releasing a song at around 1pm Malaysian time, I just had to listen.

I first listened it on Spotify, and it struck me as normal. But let's admit, her songs don't sit in that fast. It becomes an earworm that slowly adjusted itself comfortably into your ears, and then it become a nuisance and you just have to listen to it again and again.

This song is quite good, although it harkens back to her time prior to Perfect Illusion - to Bad Romance's era. I love the Perfect Illusion Gaga, so I hope she doesn't revert back to the maniac Gaga. Although, however form she chooses to take, I most likely will still be a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment